With Christmas just around the corner, it’s time to add some sparkle to the festive season with Cherry Good’s own special Mulled Mocktail.
Bringing everyone’s favourite winter warming flavours together, this alcohol-free alternative is the perfect way to get some festive cheer without risking the fuzzy head afterwards!
Created with the rich flavours and delicious scents of Montmorency cherries, Cherry Good is the perfect refreshment for any festive occasion.
By itself, it's a sweet drink, yet with a touch of tartness.
Here is the recipe:
• 1 litre Cherry Good Original (or Light, if you'd rather cut the calories!)
• 1 sliced and zested orange
• 7 whole cloves
• 1tsp vanilla extract
• 2 cinnamon sticks
• 1 star anise
• honey (to taste)
1. Place all ingredients in a saucepan and simmer over a
medium/low heat for around 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
2. When the mixture is steaming and spices have infused, add
honey to taste.
3. Strain into heat proof glasses and garnish with a cinnamon
stick and orange twist.
4. Enjoy the festive flavours!
You can buy Cherry Good in Tesco, Sainsbury’s, Asda, Waitrose and Morrisons for around £1.50.