Thursday 21 September 2023

Strapped for cash for Christmas? Spring.co.uk tells you "You have cash in your drawers and cupboards!"

Yes, it's true. If you are strapped for cash for Christmas presents this year, then www.spring.co.uk will almost certainly be able to help you.

How many old tech items do you have at home in drawers, cupboards in the junk room, the shed, etc? Old mobile phones, old tablets, Smart watches, etc. They all can have worth and maybe more than you might think.

My own relationship with Spring started a year or so back when my wife told me: "I have seen a special pod in the Morrison's supermarket in town. Apparently all you do is place your old 'phones or gadgets in the pod and they'll value it and send you some money."

And that is exactly what happened. I gathered together rather more mobile phones than I thought we had, plus an Android tablet, signed up for an account with Spring and I received a small fortune, direct to my bank account in return. Payment usually takes 1 to 3 days.

Some Co-op stores and some branches of Morrisons have the special pods or can also pop them in the post using a special pre-paid safe and reusable pouch.

By using Spring we earned roughly £200 simply by clearing out what was, to us, junk cluttering up our house.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome!