Saturday 22 October 2022

Send your loved ones the gift of a Penguin this Christmas

Say it with a penguin this Christmas, courtesy of  Lizbet Felt Creations

Lizbet says: "They are now available in my Crafter's Market UK shop. It's a gorgeous needle felted penguin, which is totally handmade in Shropshire with a lots of love."

Lizbet went on to explain: "Penguins are my bestsellers, so I just had to make a festive edition of them! 

"And I hope you think the Santa hat is a cute addition.

"The colour of the heart can be changed. I can also add an initial to the heart, if required.

"If you want me to add some twine to make this into a hanging decoration, just ask.

​"I must stress that no two penguins are the same, making them a truly unique gift."

https://www.crafters.market/shop/lizbetfeltcreations.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome!