Saturday 10 November 2012

Real coffee at Christmas. That's my treat!

There is one thing that I always treat my wife and myself to at Christmas. And that is real coffee, properly made with ground coffee.

Throughout the year my wife and I are a pair of typical professionals. We rush hither and thither and rarely have time to think, let alone make a decent pot of coffee.

But even I, the journalist and blogger have to take some time off over Christmas and I always make it a point to make my wife and I pot of fresh coffee every morning of the Christmas holidays.

Weanie Beans makes a fantastic range of coffees and also some other drinks, too.

There are Mulled Cider kit/Parcels and Spiced Wine Bouquets, as well as chilli hot chocolate for the tee-totalers, or for those who love chilli chocolate and a nice tipple!
Weanie Beans today unveiled its range of distinctive and delicious Christmas products, proving itself to be a cut above the rest when it comes to innovation and quirkiness, while keeping its own blend of hand-roasted coffee at the heart of every product. 

From unique gift sets to moreish coffee blends, mulled drinks parcels to stocking-filling confectionery, spoil your loved-ones this holiday season with a tantalising offering designed to suit every palette. With prices ranging from just £3.00 for Chocolate Coffee Beans to £30 for the legendary Camping Coffee Kit, Weanie Beans makes the perfect purse-friendly gift this Christmas. Further information on all of the Weanie Beans Christmas range along with all prices are available from the official website.

Just nip over to  www.weaniebeans.com and see what's available!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome!