The products cover a wide range of uses and applications, including an energy monitor, aromatic chest rub and the most popular item this year, a chic tasselled scarf. High fashion is also a popular choice for those who have decided to make it an ethical Christmas this year, with the £195 multi-coloured Grandad style cardigan proving to be a popular item on people’s lists.
The Ethical Superstore’s bestsellers list for Christmas includes the following:
- Party-lights Scarf, £12.95
- Eaga Energy Monitor, £23.95
- Powerplus Cheetah Wind-Up and Solar Powered Radio, £19.95
- Bungee Jump Bird Feeder, £8.95
- Badger Balm Aromatic Chest Rub, £3.59
- Savasocket Rechargeable Device Adaptor, £13.50
- Solar Powered Fairy Jar, £19.95
- Multi-Coloured Grandad Style Cardigan, £195
- Neals Yard Rose & Geranium Gift Set, £13
- Bodyclock Starter 30 – Wake Up Light, £59.95
The shopping experience at Ethical Superstore is simple and secure and during the festive season delivery is free on all orders over £40. Orders can be placed up until 12 noon on 22nd December for guaranteed delivery in time for Christmas.
- Established in 2006, Ethical Superstore now works with over 250 suppliers and the online store stocks over 5,000 different products.
- Part of Spark Etail Ltd and based in Gateshead, Tyne & Wear, Ethical Superstore supplies environmentally friendly, Organic, Fair Trade, and UK made products from its online store.