Not content with a single New Year’s countdown, Adventure Bar venues in Covent Garden will be hosting not one, not three, not even five…but EIGHT New Year’s Eves in one! And what’s more, they are guaranteeing that you will have a brilliant night – or your money back!
Adventure Bar won’t let the party stop for the whole evening, celebrating the turn of the year with eight different countries from around the world. After opening at 6.30pm, each hour from 8pm will be marked with its own countdown with Moscow, Athens, Paris, Rio De Janeiro and New York with the highlight being London at midnight GMT. Each hour will be celebrated with token New Year’s kisses, and the most party poppers you will have ever seen. Really. They'll have over 5,000.
And to celebrate each countdown at this truly international party, guests are encouraged to come dressed as their favourite hour, or their favourite country. Expect to see Magic Eight Balls dancing with the Statue of Liberty, French Maids doing shots with Rio Carnival dancers and Russian Oligarchs kissing Greek Goddesses.
Every hour, on the hour, they will be playing a special song to commemorate each country – so every guest will have their moment to shine. Think outside the box, as the best dressed party-goers will receive a bottle of champagne and an exclusive Adventure Bar Trophy to treasure forever.
But the fun doesn’t stop there. Adventure Bar will also be holding a raffle at 7.30pm in each of their venues where two lucky winners drawn at random and will receive £50 worth of drinks vouchers to really kick-start all of your eight New Year’s parties.
Adventure Bar promises the end to rubbish New Year’s Eve parties (we’ve all had them!) - guaranteeing you a great time by offering 100% of your money back on your ticket if you fail to have a fun New Year’s Eve. Guests can ask for their ticket money back any time, for up to 60 days after New Year’s Eve, for a full cash refund.
In true Adventure Bar fashion, they never want to end a good party – so we will be staying open until the last man standing. If you are still going, so will we! Our latest close so far has been 6am so pace yourself for a marathon New Year’s 2011.
1. Standard Ticket - Guaranteed entry before 9pm
· Entry only - £25 / £30 Covent Garden.
2. Premium Ticket - Guaranteed entry before 9pm, coat and bag check, a cocktail, a house shot and finger food
· For just £5 more, we throw in a cocktail, an infused vodka shot, coat and bag check and some finger food. Being on our mailing list, you get this for just £30 / £35 Covent Garden
3. Premium Table For 10 – Guaranteed entry for 10 people before 9pm, 10 coat and bag checks, 20 free cocktails, 10 house shots, finger food 7-8pm, and 2 free bottles of house Champagne
· To get your group a table, two cocktails each, a whole round of infused vodka shots, coat and bag checks and finger food for everyone, AND two bottles of house Champagne, select a table for just £550 / £650 Covent Garden! We will also be giving our tables confetti canons for the big London party so you can make the biggest mess of all, what better way to bring in the New Year?!