Monday 22 December 2014

Views on that's Christmas are up!

Which is only to be expected as people are doing online research for last minute Christmas presents, food ideas and the like.

Folks, chill out, you can do it!

I would like to take this opportunity to raise a glass of Single Malt Scotch to all of my readers and to all of the PR folks who have come to my assistance this season and who have helped make That's Christmas the website that it is!

And if you are still worried about finding a suitable gift for someone, please refer to this post that I made several days ago which will help you sort out a Christmas present at this late stage in the day.

http://thatschristmas.blogspot.co.uk/2014/12/dont-panic-you-can-still-get-great.html.

Which reminds me, later today I will have to stop working on That's Christmas long enough to pop into my nearest Morrison's store to buy wrapping paper and labels!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome!