With a price to suit every budget, from a Cabaret night for only £5.95 to an all-inclusive extravaganza at Flute London for £110, revellers from London and across the UK can use Eventbrite to find the best way to see in 2012. And do have a look through yourself for parties that take your fancy.
Eventbrite has also recently launched its first ever attendee focused app, offering paperless ticketing and event information – just in time to organise New Year’s Eve parties.
· is a free iOS application that gets attendees to their events, and through check-in, more easily than ever before
· allows attendees to access upcoming event details, share info with friends, pull up the tickets they’ve ordered, view maps and directions to the event location and contact the event organiser with any last-minute questions with a single click
· creates mobile tickets that can easily be scanned by Eventbrite’s Entry Manager mobile application (which is available on Android and iOS) for a quick check-in upon arrival
· is a simple, intuitive application that helps frequent event-goers manage their tickets and their scheduling details, while staying paperless
· collects and lists all events attendees have been to so they can review their buying history